Author: Leonard E, APRN, NP-C
Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
Glutathione is an antioxidant produced in cells. It’s comprised mostly of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. Glutathione injections work by clearing the body of toxins and free radicals. When we are exposed to toxins, glutathione is used up faster than it can be produced. Glutathione levels in the body can be reduced by many factors, including poor nutrition, environmental toxins, and stress. Its levels also decline with age.
Benefits of Glutathione:
• Reduces oxidative stress.
• Brighten skin and help improve skin tone.
• Decrease the body of free radicals and toxins.
• May improve psoriasis.
• Reduces cell damage in alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
• Improves insulin resistance in older individuals.
• Increases mobility for people with peripheral artery disease.
• Reduces symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
• May help fight against autoimmune disease.
• May reduce the impact of uncontrolled diabetes.
• May minimize respiratory disease symptoms.
Protocol: 200 mg 2-3 times per week. Intramuscular injection
You & I Primary Care | firstname.lastname@example.org | (954)-655-6559 | www.youandimedspa.com