About our Medical Office
You & I Primary Care, Aesthetics and Wellness is a family-centered practice that incorporates compassion and dedication to promote your well-being. We take pride in our patient care and make it our priority for you and your family to experience a seamless visit. We emphasize on maintaining and achieving a healthier you. With an understanding of how valuable your time is, we promise to be committed to you and your family’s healthcare needs. Our availability to you and your family is important to us and we take pride in accommodating our schedule to meet yours. HealthCare Now would like to welcome you into our family and invite you on a journey to a healthier lifestyle.
We take care of patients of all ages.
From infants to the elderly, it is extremely important to have a primary care doctor (M.D) or a Family Nurse practitioner (FNP) to manage your health.
What do we do?
Our goal is to keep our patients healthy, so we monitor every aspect of your (or your child’s) health to prevent you from getting sick in the first place. We typically will conduct a full physical exam once a year. During this screening blood pressure, weight, blood work as well as a head-to-toe physical is conducted. There are many conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes that may have no symptoms whatsoever. However untreated, these conditions can lead to very serious health problems.
Prevention is key!
Just like you periodically change the oil in your car we need to keep our bodies healthy. There are many things we can fix if caught early. This is why it is so important to have regular annual physical exams performed.
Services we offer:
Whether its the common cold or a serious infection we can always see you the same day.
✓ Strep throat
✓ Vomiting /Diarrhea
✓ Small cuts
✓ Urine infection
✓ Vaginal infections
✓ STD testing & treatment
✓ Abdominal pain
Management of Chronic diseases
Patients with chronic diseases need regular doctor visits, in order to keep the condition under control and prevent any complications. We manage a variety of conditions such as:
✓ High blood pressure
✓ High cholesterol
✓ Skin conditions
Preventative screening (Age based)
Order for Colonoscopy
Routine check-ups Including:
✓ Blood pressure check
✓ Height and weight check
✓ Head to toe physical exam
✓ Blood work may include:
Complete blood count (check your white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets)
Comprehensive metabolic panel (testing electrolytes, kidney, liver, and testing for diabetes)
TSH (test of thyroid function)
Lipid profile (check of both good and bad cholesterol)
Vitamin levels including B12 and D
PSA (prostate antigen test in blood for early detection of prostate cancer)
Hemoglobin A1c (a test for diabetes to assess blood sugar)
And possibly others depending on your current health situation
Non-Surgical Aesthetic Medicine Procedures
- Botox, Dysport , Xeomin
- Dermal Fillers ( Juvederm , Restylane, Radiesse, Revanesse Versa)
- PRP ( Plasma Rich Platelets)
- PDO Threads
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- IV Hydration Therapy
- Weight loss Therapy
Meet our Team
Leonard Einstein DNP, APRN, NP-C
Director of Nursing - Aesthetic Injector
Chamberlain University (Davie, Florida)
- DNP (Doctor of Nursing Practice) 2019-2022
Florida National University ( Hialeah, Florida)
- MSN ( Master of Sciences in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner) 2017-2019
Chamberlain University ( Davie, Fl)
- BSN ( Bachelor of Sciences in Nursing) 2013-2017
Higher Institute of Medical Sciences Camaguey (Cuba)
Doctor in Medicine ( M.D) 2004-2009
* (Foreign educated physician, No board certified as medical doctor in US)
Licenses & certifications
- (FNP-BC) Family Nurse Practitioner Board Certified by: ANCC American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- (NP-C) Nurse Practitioner Certified by: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- (APRN) Advanced Practice Registered Nurse by: Florida Board of Nursing
- Master Injector Certificate by Allergan Medical Institute
- Injector Certified by Galderma Pharmaceutical
- Injector Certified by Merz Aesthetics
- (Candidate) for Board certification in Aesthetic Medicine by the American Academy of Procedural Medicine
Julio M. De Peña, MD, FACEP, FAAEM, FAWM
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) (1997-2000).
University of Puerto Rico
- Emergency Medicine Doctor
American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine ( Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine (2019).
- Masters course in Liposuction techniques (2019).
American College of Emergency Physicians
Fellow Academy of Wilderness Medicine, 2010 - 2013
Licenses & certifications
American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine
- Masters course in Liposuction techniques
Fellow American College of Emergency Physicians (2013)
Fellow American Academy of Emergency Medicine
Office Manager / Medical Assistant
South Florida Institute of Technology
- Medical Assistant Certificate (2019)
Licenciado en Enfermeria (2007-2011)
* (Foreign educated nurse. No board certified as registered nurse in US).
Licenses & certifications
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Phlebotomist Certified
- No current licensed as Nurse
- Candidate to take the NCLEX-RN in Florida.